08 Nov Kaluma Travel Offer Private Flights for Half-Term Skiing to St Anton
Kaluma Travel is offering a private flight from the UK to Austria for any group exclusively booking their luxury chalet Eden Rock in St Anton for half term in February 2017.
Choose your airport
With EasyJet flights already over £800 per person and British Airways flights selling at over £900 per person (*), this is the perfect opportunity to skip the crowds and enjoy the luxury of a private flight to the Alps.
Any group exclusively booking Chalet Eden Rock will be able to select the departure airport nearest to them. Popular private airfields around the UK include Southend, Farnborough, Blackbushe, Oxford, Leeds, Bristol and Norwich (**).
Avoid the crowds
Travelling from a private airport is very different from the experience at Heathrow, Gatwick or Manchester: there are no crowds, check-in and security is hugely faster and when you arrive in Innsbruck you can walk directly to your luxury private transfer vehicle waiting to whisk you to resort.
And if you want to enjoy luxury every step of the way, then Kaluma can organise helicopter transfers for you from Innsbruck to St Anton for € 2800
Luxury every step of the way
Chalet Eden Rock is a stunning luxury property which has been nominated as ‘Austria’s Best Chalet’ in the World Ski Awards.
- 10 beautifully appointed ensuite bedrooms
- Stunning traditional chalet exterior with a sleek and stylish interior
- Spacious wellness area with indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and fitness room
- Private bar with open fireplace, restaurant/dining room three living rooms and sun terraces
The price for exclusive use of Chalet Eden Rock at half term, including private flights and transfers is € 82,375
For further information, please contact the Kaluma Travel team online or call 01730 887543
* Current cheapest combination of flights available LGW/INN, outbound 11th Feb, inbound 18th Feb, with one checked bag
** Some surcharges may apply if there are excess repositioning fees or landing fees