Skiing in Stuben:
With a snow guarantee from early December – early May, Stuben is a playground for those looking for early season fresh tracks or the famous late “firn” snow. In many weeks, you will feel like the pistes are exclusively yours.
A handful of blues and reds in the small area are perfect for the beginners and intermediates. The area is easily linked by a lift to the St Anton ski area of Valluga, Gampen and Galzig.
Off piste fans will love the access to limitless powder fields running into neighbouring villages and resorts. Many fields remain untracked and in good condition long after the last snowfall.
- Over 280kms of pisted routes
- Endless off piste and powder fields
- Highest point at 2,811m
- Biggest vertical drop of 1,350m
- Longest run is 8.5km
- 86 lifts service the whole of the Arlberg ski region
- Excellent snow park that hosts European events