29 Oct Top 10 reasons to ski with Kaluma Travel
Top 10 reasons to Ski with Kaluma Travel
Our Top 10 series continues celebrating our 10 years of business! Below are the main reasons to travel with Kaluma and why you’ll be all the better for it!
1. We really do believe we’re the best at what we do! We love the resorts we work in, love the contacts we have made and the friends we share in “our resorts” and we really do want to share it with you. It helps so much in helping you enjoy you ski holiday and really getting the best out of it.
2. Handpicked Hotels and Chalets. All our chalet and hotel partners are hand picked by us for certain reasons. Be it the location, the level of luxury, the service or its uniqueness. We can talk in depth and detail about them all and will always offer the best impartial advice.
3. No Hiding. We don’t hide any mark ups, unlike a lot of companies. We are transparent about our holidays and their costs. We don’t overcharge, we simply tailor make the holiday to your specific requirements. Flights, transfers, hotels, chalets, ski guides, etc etc…all of it to your needs
4. A Relaxed level of Luxury. We have excellent in resort staff, on the ground ready to help you enjoy your holiday. If you aren’t skiing with, being met by or entertained with one of our company owners, you are being done so by a team of professionals whom they have personally trained, in order to pass on their experience and continue the excellence of the Kaluma brand. You really are in good hands and our relaxed level of luxury is revered through the industry.
5. The K-Office staff are tremendous. The amount of work the office team, run by Kelly and Katie put into organising and arranging your holiday is second to none. Thorough, detailed and always communicating. Last minute changes catered for, large groups, or couples and families. New resorts, new hotels are never out of our sphere of possibilities. We want to arrange the perfect holiday for you.
6. Honest and Impartial. It leads on from point 5 above. Our staff are honest throughout and will offer impartial advice in order to find the right accommodation for you. We are not bound by contracts or room allocations, but driven by a desire to find the best fit for you, your partner, your family, your company, your mates. Nothing is too much trouble.
7. Food Glorious Food! We have been very lucky (and well recruited) with our chefs in past years. We have enjoyed the delightful food of some very experienced chefs in our chalets, producing some amazing food. One such comment sticks in mind from one of our regular guests: “The food produced by your chefs this past few seasons would not be out of place in a Michelin starred restaurant in London” Praise indeed from a famous London based restaurateur.
8. The Choice is yours – we can now offer a wider variety of resorts, hotels, chalets. We started with one chalet in one resort (Courchevel) and now we can offer a whole spectrum of resorts, handpicked hotels and luxury chalets – including 5 of our very own. (Montfort, Narnia, Maurine, Maisonnee A & B). We have something to offer everyone, every pallet, every ski ability, every group or individual. Let us tailor make your perfect holiday!
9. “The proof is in the pudding” – read our feedback and quotes offered by past guests. We are very flattered at what others say about us, past & present, guests and press. We are delighted to have very regular guests who return and travel with us year after year.
10. Stress free Consistency! We aim to take all the stress out of your holiday. From your first phone call, whether organizing a private trip, a family trip or a big corporate trip we will strip away all the stress and arrange everything for you. From the first contact with the office all the way through to landing back home, we will help, arrange and manage every aspect of your trip – so all you have to do, is relax, enjoy and ski hard!