Luxury Accommodation is offered in Kwena Lodge, where14 open-plan suites are nestled into the breathtaking natural surroundings with 180-degree views, sky lights for star gazing, fireplaces and deep baths in which to relax upon returning from an evening game drive. Family or group accommodation for Safari Holidays is provided in 12 spacious and luxurious bush villas (3- and 4-bedroom configurations), which are privately situated, each with spectacular, uninterrupted views from their expansive wooden decks.
- 14 Open-plan suites
- Spacious bathroom with a deep bath, walk-in shower and a pair of basins
- Option of either Twin or King Size beds available on request
- Each suite is approximately 70m² (755ft²) in size
Bush Villas & Fynbos Villas
Fynbos Villas – Located adjacent to Kwena Lodge, Exclusive Use, 3 bedrooms.
Bush Villas – Located 10 km from Kwena Lodge, requiring self-drive to Kwena or Lehele Lodge for meals and game drives. Exclusive Use, 3 and 4 bedrooms.
- Double volume thatch roof with open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area
- Approximately 240m2 in size with 2, 3, and 4 bedroom configurations
- Living room has wood fireplace and folding windowed doors leading onto an expansive deck with breath-taking views of the Western Cape landscape and built in braai (wood BBQ)
- Large, luxurious bedrooms with seating areas, private decks and gas fireplaces
- Spacious en-suite bathrooms with deep baths, walk-in showers and double basins
- Flat screen TV, DVD player, Telephone (Note – TV Network services not available)
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave and dishwasher
- Luxury accommodation for up to 6 adults or 4 adults and 4 children
- Pool and Jacuzzi/hot tub with extensive deck area to take in spectacular surrounds
- Private field guide for the duration of your stay with private vehicle
- Private chef for the duration of your stay
- Private butler and laundry service
- All meals and drinks including spirits, liqueurs and soft drinks. The only drinks excluded are French champagne and premium wines.
- Premium specialty coffee maker
- Guided walks including Fynbos and wildlife hikes
- Mountain biking, fishing and trail running
- Fun Junior Ranger Experience for children including custom activity book
- Wi Fi and DSTV